Thursday, January 30, 2014

2014 Goals

I have only been soaping for three months now. Yes, I am very much a beginner, and I have so much to learn. I'm on a mission to find the perfect recipe. I am on a mission to try the myriad of beautiful swirls and designs that I have seen on other blogs. To find the perfect blends of colors. To find some awesome scents. So here are my goals:

1. A clay bar
2. A drop swirl
3. A tiger stripe
4. A tilted tiger stripe
5. A shampoo bar
6. A mantra swirl
7. A hanger swirl
8. A mica swirled top
9. A leopard print
10. A Taiwan swirl
11. A layered bar
12. A salt bar
13. A goats milk bar

That's a lot of soap! A little over one project per month (if I can control myself and not go on a soap binge). But I have a problem. Soaping can get expensive. And even though I have four boys, there's no way I need or have room for a mountain of soap. Enter the one pound mold!

Perfect for having some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment